Anzac Day is one of Australia’s most important national commemorative occasions.
Celebrate ANZAC Day by making the day truly special with our disposable drink coasters.
We produce high quality coasters on the premium 390gsm coasterboard, 95mm x 95mm square with round corners.
We have a standard generic ANZAC Day coaster available for private parties and functions to show your support or add your club, pub or restaurant logo to use in your own venue.
Did You Know:
* ANZAC is an abbreviation for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps.
* April 25, Anzac Day, was the day the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps landed on the Gallipoli Peninsula in 1915.
* ANZACs were all volunteers
* The first dawn service on an ANZAC Day was in 1923.
* The ANZACs were on the Gallipoli Peninsula for only 8 months, where around 8,000 of them died.
* There is no town called “Gallipoli”. It is the name of an area.
* The date, 25 April, was officially named ANZAC Day in 1916.
* ANZAC Day was not a public holiday in Australia until 1921. However it was not observed uniformly in all the states.